There is nothing better than laughs as u die and i kill
Thursday, July 17, 2008
  17 july 2008
sian another boring day in school,after that went to watch volleyball match Chong Boon versus Hill Grove.3 sec 1 went only,sadly Chong Boon loss by just one set. while waiting for bus to arrived,falled down and bled,curse that noob bastard. sian,ganna raped my horney sec 3 seniors until so jia lat,down the bus in school they still wont let me off chased me like crap,raped me unside down,inside out +.+ damm it still wont let me off get chased my seniors outside school and ganna striped +.+ sian so unlucky lols crap tmr need to look out for horney rapist,bring it on bastards,make sure u all jiat lan jiao lols
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Name:

WE MUST SAVE BEARS!

Archives
July 2008 / August 2008 / November 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]